Are you challenged by racism in your practice, institution, home, or classroom? Are you concerned about the impact of racism in your community, state, or the nation? This intensive workshop focuses on racism and educates, challenges, and inspires people to undo the race-based structures that block social change. The People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond focuses on what racism is, where it comes from, how it functions, why it persists, and what we can do to dismantle it.
- Friday, February 15 @1pm-8pm
- Saturday, February 16 @10am-6pm
- Sunday, February 17 @10am-2pm
- Bowers Auditorium at Sage Hall, 205 Prospect Street
- RSVP: http://justmoves.nationbuilder.com/february_2019_application