The Yale Latino Networking Group (YLNG) seeks to promote a community of interest among Latino staff members, and to promote an inclusive and empowering work environment for all Yale employees.
We strive to build a support network for Latino staff at all levels, and to strengthen our professional and social relationships between Latino employees, the university, and the outside community.
Build a support network for Latino staff at all levels and strengthen professional and social relationships between Latino employees, the university, and the community Provide Yale’s Latino staff members with opportunities to connect and to share our experience and expertise
- Advance the recruitment, retention and promotion of Latino employees
- Sponsor or partner with our fellow affinity groups in providing opportunities for professional growth for all university staff members
- Sponsor at least 3 cultural events annually that showcase or celebrate Latino heritage and traditions
- Sponsor or partner with at least 3 community service projects or events annually, that give back to the community
- YLNG is open to all Yale Staff, Faculty & Postdocs.